Tuesday 6 September 2011

Bucket List


21 things I want to do before I die.



1) Find satisfactory answers to the ultimate questions like "What is the purpose of life?", "Does God really exist?" and so many more.

2) Commercialize my research idea...*I can sense skeptical glances* But I do have one and for now it will be labelled with a 'top secret' stamp, as I cannot risk the idea being stolen.

3) Go on a one year cruise around the world and spend another year travelling around India, with family, of course.

4) Be able to read a book in Tamil, like Ponniyin Selvan...yes call me ambitious, as I struggle to pass the first few lessons in First standard Tamil book.

5) Own a minimum of ten houses in Chettinad. You will have to visit to know how gorgeous each house is.

6) Make at least an instant of An Ardent Admirer story true.

7) Win Lotto and become rich. I hate the idea of having to work hard to become rich.

8) Invest in the stock market. I am clueless on what the stock market is or how it works but it has always sounded cool.

9) Attend a KATTUN concert. Ok! This is not a priority for the current me but would have been if I was making this list when I was 15-16 years and so I feel responsible to satisfy her wishes as well.

10) If I do get married, play a prank on that day, something along the lines of the bride has runaway.

11) Drink to experience the euphoria and high described by every drunkard at least once in my lifetime. If I seemed innocent till now, I am sure I have succeed in breaking that image now.

12) Read the end of SB! and LC. I would expand on my abbreviations but no I will not.

13) Own an automated car, like the ones that drive themselves as "I am too evolved for driving" borrowed from Sheldon Cooper, The Big Bang Theory. I know these cars exist, so I not making anything up. They are currently being tested for safety and so it is not an impossible dream if they manage to compete the testing in my lifetime.

14) Attend every one of my besties weddings. That will be nine weddings in all.

15) Understand Physics. It is the master of all sciences and so if I were smarter, I will definitely not be a biologist but a physicist. I can write a whole new post about Physics but I know that you all are not interested, so I will let it rest here.

16) Win a cash prize for one of my short stories.

17) Be able to fit my current jeans when I am 30, 40, 50 and 60. I just might save some shopping money.

18) Read every last word R.K.Narayan has written. I might be quarter of the way through this task :)

19) Want to teleport and time travel. You know I am running out of things to write.

20) Develop a unique and special skill like being able to sing the ABCDs backwards as comfortably as singing it forwards.

21) Fund a research of my choice. Yes, I am not as selfish as I might seem.

This was much harder than I thought it would be but still enjoyed it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment