Sunday 25 September 2011

Professions



Watching reality TV, a dance program to be more specific, I sat back in the couch looking at the performer and pondering...I will never marry a dancer and that’s how this post has originated. So, here is a list of professions and my reaction to them. So let's start with the obvious.



Dancer: No, as I am prejudiced.

Doctor: Yes, money.

Engineer: Yes, smarts.

Actor: No, too much trouble.

Johnny's boys: Yes, worth the trouble.

Author: Definitely yes, this is as romantic as it can get.

Poet: No, as most poems sound like riddles to me and I dont enjoy it. But most authors are also poets, so that’s a problem.

Accountant: Yes, a man who enjoys numbers is fun.

Businessman: No, you never know when he will lose it all. A man in a stable job is more attractive.

Biologist: No.

Physicist: Hard one. Smart yes...but he will be crazy too right?

Singer: Yes, also part of my romantic idea.

Teacher: No, somehow not attractive.

Sport’s star: Yes.

Comedian: Hmmm possibly a no. Every man needs to be humourous but not necessarily a comedian.

Politician: Definitely not.

Policemen: No

Fire-fighter: No

Pilot: Yes, though I did reject the above two professions with uniforms, but I had be a fool to reject this one.

Mangaka/Cartoonist: Yes, I can get him to draw me BL cartoons.

Journalist: Another hard one.

I know there are many other professions out there like zookeeper and so on but I think I have addressed enough of them for my overworked brain.


1 comment:

  1. Girl,
    I hope you are not too busy!
    Miss you!
    and money is the only thing you could come up for a doctor??? seriously
    get your priorities straight... lmao

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete