Friday 5 August 2011

No Posts Recently

I have about four to five unpublished material in my draft box. My recent writing endeavors have been below my threshold for publication and my all-time excuse is that I have been plagued with work and assignments that I do not have enough quality time to develop my writing.

When I began blogging I was sceptical as I did not think my efforts to maintain it would last longer than a month but now this has changed. Now anything I see, hear, do, touch, feel, smell or taste I want to write everything on my blog. At times I use this space as a personal diary and at other times it is a place where I rid myself of thoughts that haunt me. Before blogging I would not have guessed how much I seem to enjoy writing. It gives me the the space and time to think, and the freedom and liberty to express my thoughts in my style and in my words. Now I have become quite a proud blogger and use every opportunity to blog/write.

(p.s. I am sorry to all the lost souls who wander into my blog for boring them with my stories.)

What has been keeping me busy...these:
Neuroblastoma2A transfected with Enhanced Green Fluroscent Protein
HD370 Huntington Sheep cells transfected with Enhanced Green Fluroscent Protein


No comments:

Post a Comment