Monday 27 June 2011

Stolen Template

I refuse to accept that I have been stalking anyone's blog :P but I found this post on SameerJha's blog and therefore thought it will be a good one to exercise my spontaneity. So here goes...my first thought spat out...

I think: about a whole lot of things from what is the purpose of life to how my room became so messy?

I know: what I don’t want/ I don’t like.

I want: to win lotto (34million) and travel the world
 
I have: two legs, two hands, ten toes, ten fingers and a pretty face :)

I wish: that I always get what I want

I hate: preparing for interviews (I do not know how interviewers manage to come with the silliest of questions) and fake Godmen (how do people believe this stuff).
I miss: my friends from school

I fear: failure.

I feel: lethargic

I hear: creepy noises. I think I see creepy things more often than hear them. 

I smell: restriction enzymes

I crave: sleep…never seem to get enough. 

I search: for my missing ear-phones and my lost socks??? :P

I wonder: if I need to turn up for work today...

I regret: not having learnt many languages but it is never too late is it?

I love: a good book, laughs (at my jokes of course) and cute boys 

I ache: to know that I have not had the last say in a conversation (happens most of the time)

I care: about my family

I always: smile :)

I am not: an easy sales target

I believe: Google is God

I dance: to the tune of victory

I sing: off tune, glad they don’t make brides to sing in front of their in-laws to be nowadays *sigh of relief*

I cry: in solitude

I don’t always: try hard

I fight: with my sister

I write: in my blog

I am: "Who Am I?"

I lose: my way…terrible sense of direction.

I never: will win the Nobel Peace Prize. Consider myself the last person standing up for a social cause.

I confuse: my left from my right

I listen: to anything and everything sensible

I can usually be found: in my room with my laptop or working overtime in the lab.

I am scared: of darkness and dogs...when both are together that is a dog in a dark room, it will be my worst dream come true *shudder*

I need: a well paid job.

I am happy when: complimented, an experiment is successful, I receive letters, etc, etc...

2 comments:

  1. /"I never: will win the Nobel Peace Prize. Consider myself the last person standing up for a social cause."/

    Haha. Same here. I am a staunch believer of the 'secure your own seat-belt before assisting others'. I am not against these people, they are doing a great job, but I personally cannot bring myself to care that much. :P

    ReplyDelete