Monday 4 July 2011

Randomness

Been having some problems with my phone, it does not seem to be charging and therefore have planned to get a new phone, this time with a better camera to capture the funny moments of life. The other day while shopping I saw this boy about age six trying on hairbands and necklaces while shopping with his mum. But no camera to capture it :( so I have decided to walk with my eyes open on the road just to capture the jokes in life.

Other randomness in life...

I want to go on a six hour tramp up the Pinnacle but I do not know how I am going to convince mum and dad...they think I will strike midway throught or freeze to death...second situation more likely than the first...I thought I was old enough to give information about my whereabouts rather than ask permission but doesnt seem so :/

Have a strange feeling that dad is stalking my facebook page :X

Watched a video on Sai Baba and the money, gold n silver stored away in his private room. It is obsence for a man who claims to be God to be so fond of money. It always reminds me a news article I read where the journalist writes about his mother asking Sai Baba for a jackfruit when he thought he could satisfy her with gold. Would reference it if I could remembered  where I read it but it was a long while back.

Note to self:- Need to stay off the blog for sometime :(

No comments:

Post a Comment